5 DAYS PRIOR:
You will receive an email to:
- Confirm experience date, time & curriculum
- Outline current COVID-19 measures in place (e.g., limited group sizes, social distancing and sanitization protocols, etc.)
- Forward an electronic copy of our Liability Waiver and Vehicle Inspection Form (if applicable) or completion prior to arrival
DAY OF EXPERIENCE
You will be welcomed by our Circuit team upon arrival and guided to the start of your experience. Please anticipate the following:
- Single File entrance to practice safe and proper social distancing protocols. Please follow the markings on the ground and enter through the showroom door on the west side as guided.
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival on site.
- Check-in will all be contactless.
- All cars will be required to park at least two metres apart. A parking spot will be assigned and will be your designated pit/grid spot for the day. Please do not go into anyone else's spot.
- Masks are still recommended anytime you are out of your assigned pit/grid spot (indoors and outdoors).
- A minimum social distance between household bubbles of two metres is recommended at all times.
- Guests will be required to provide identification for verification of waiver completion.
- Guests will be provided with a sanitized nametag.
- The elevator will be limited to guests who require and is limited to one guest at a time. All buttons will be sanitized before and after each use.
- There will be one dedicated stairwell to go up and another to go down to ensure proper flow.
- Safety briefings will be held in the Presentation Showroom to ensure social distancing.
- Any Circuit fleet vehicles being used will remain with the same for the duration of the program.
- Helmet rentals are available and the use of a one-time/disposable helmet liner is mandated.
- An appreciation note along with all experience photos will be emailed to guests within 72 hours of the your experience.