Dear Valued Clients, Members and Community,
At Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit, we pride ourselves on providing all of our valued guests with an exceptional and safe hospitality experience. This pride guides us each and every day as we adapt and grow stronger than ever before.
We applaud and commend the dedicated healthcare workers and law enforcement who continue to keep us safe. We also appreciate all the supporters who aid in sustaining the local economy and businesses within our community.
In light of the global pandemic that we collectively face, our team has welcomed and integrated numerous health and safety precautions amidst our current operating processes and procedures. We are committed to ensuring the greatest level of safety for both our guests and team, which remains our highest priority.
Thank you for putting your trust in Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit and rest assured that our processes are continually monitored and adjusted accordingly.
The following highlights the prominent safety measures currently in place:
- Enforcing the current recommended health and safety requirements throughout all aspects of our procedures.
- Strict, thorough, and regular cleaning/ sanitization of all touch-points including surfaces, common areas, public washrooms, team work stations, bar/reception counter, stationary, tables, chairs, payment machines, pit garages, equipment, classroom furniture, electronics, public areas, dining materials, and all other guest facing components.
- Thorough sanitization of circuit fleet vehicles before, between, and after each use, along with in-between each session (should the curriculum require).
- Mandatory helmet liners for all helmet rentals. Pre-packaged and one-time use/disposable helmet liners are provided for all helmet rentals. All helmets are properly sanitized after each use and remain dormant for a minimum of 48 hours prior, and after, each use.
- All equipment/table-top items (e.g., pens, payment terminals, chairs, etc.) are sanitized between users.
On-Site Safety Requirements:
- All guest/employee who may be feeling under the weather or show signs of a cold and/or exhibiting any symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19, are asked to remain home and to return to the Circuit once they are 100% recovered.
- Single-use masks, gloves and balaclavas are available for all guests/employees, should they not provide their own.
- At the start of each experience, all guests/employees are reminded to:
- Practice diligent hand hygiene through washing hands regularly with soap and water for at least 30 seconds and/or the frequent use an alcohol- based hand sanitizer.
- Practice cough/sneeze etiquette into your elbow or cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue if sneezing or coughing is necessary. Immediately dispose of all used tissues hand hygiene is encouraged right away.
- Maintain a physical distance of two metres, or six feet, at all times.
- Do not share food, drinks, utensils, etc.
- Signage is displayed throughout the business to highlight proper hand washing, prevention, best practices and proper social distancing.
- Social distancing will be enforeced by the circuit team among interactions with clients (e.g., refrain from hand shaking and other forms of physical greetings).
- Food and beverage (if applicable) are provided by a third-party vendor with FOODSAFE BC certification and offered in individually packaged containers with disposable cutlery (if required).
- Click here here to view our Experience Procedures.
We recognize that COVID-19 has encouraged all of us to be more mindful as we carry on throughout our day. At Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit, our team is committed to achieving the highest standards of hygiene and sanitization so you can have peace of mind during your experience.
We appreciate that this may be the “new normal” for the present time and we would like to assure you that your safety and experience are our first priority. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-844-856-0122 or by email at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.
All the best,
The Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit Team