Dear Valued Clients,
At Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit, we pride ourselves on providing all of our valued guests with an exceptional hospitality experience. This pride guides us each and every day to adapt and come out stronger than ever before. With that in mind, we have made numerous alterations to our current operating processes and procedures to ensure the safety of both our guests and team, which remains our highest priority.
We applaud and appreciate the dedicated healthcare workers and law enforcement who keep us safe and our local community supporters who keep businesses going.
Thank you for putting your trust in Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit. Our action plan will be monitored daily and adjusted accordingly as needed.
The following outlines some of those safety measures:
Increased Sanitization Process:
- We are reinforcing recommendations provided by the appropriate health and safety requirements throughout our operations in addition to many others as outlined in our operational processes.
- Strict and thorough cleaning and sanitization of all touch-points including all surfaces, common areas, public washrooms, team work stations, bar counter, reception, stationary, tables, chairs, payment machines, kitchen, pit garages, equipment, classroom furniture, electronics, public areas, dining materials, and all other guest facing components.
- All Circuit vehicles will be sanitized completely before, in between and after each use and in between each session.
- Helmets and helmet liners will not be available at this time. Personal track approved helmets are permitted.
- All dishware, silverware, table-top items are washed with high temperature/sanitizing settings following health Canada instructions.
On-Site Safety Requirements:
- We kindly ask that any guest or employee who may be feeling under the weather, show signs of a cold or are exhibiting any symptoms that align with COVID-19 to remain at home and return to the Circuit once they are 100% recovered.
- Single-use masks, gloves and balaclavas are available for all guests and employees.
- All food & beverage service will be provided for take-out only by a third-party vendor with each box labelled with the guest's name. Each guest will be required to pick up separately to go.
- Both the Paddock Lounge and the commercial kitchen on site are temporarily closed until restrictions are lifted and an outline of new processes and procedures are provided by the Centre of Disease and Control and Health Authorities.
- We also kindly remind all guests and employees to:
- Practice diligent hand hygiene at all times by washing your hands regularly (at least every half hour) with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Practice cough/sneeze etiquette by coughing/sneezing into your elbow or cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when you sneeze or cough. Immediately dispose of all used tissues in an appropriate waste bin and wash your hands right away.
- Maintain a physical distance of two metres, or six feet, at all times.
- Do not share food, drinks, utensils, etc.
- Signage is displayed throughout the business to highlight proper hand washing, prevention, best practices and proper social distancing.
- We require proper social distancing within our own teams during interactions and refrain from hand shaking and other forms of physical greetings. All staff and guests from different households are required to practice safe social distancing by keeping a minimum of 6-foot distance between one another at all times.
- All staff are required to wear masks and fresh gloves with each customer and practice frequent hand washing in between should they be required to do demonstrations and closer interactions with guests.
- Please click here to view our Experience Procedures.
We recognize that COVID-19 has encouraged all of us to be more mindful as we carry on throughout our day. At Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit, our team is committed to achieving the highest standards of hygiene and sanitization so you can have peace of mind during your experience.
We appreciate that this may be the “new normal” for an extended period of time and we would like to assure you that your safety and experience are our first priority. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-844-856-0122 or by email at email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.
All the best,
The Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit Team